Peter Dawson & Associates have experienced Licensed Conveyancers to help with all stages of NSW property transactions.
Whether you are buying or selling a home, unit, vacant block, strata title, commercial real estate or rural property, we can help with:-
- Legal advice in regard to real estate contract law
- Drafting and reviewing Contracts for Sale
- Auction Contracts and purchases off-the-plan
- Cost appraisal including stamp duty, GST and disbursements such as search and registration fees
- Property Title including Torrens, old system, qualified and limited, strata, community, or leasehold
- Property tenancy including joint tenants and tenants in common
- Statutory warranties, contract conditions and special conditions
- Section 66W Certificates, the cooling off period and deposits
- Put and Call Options
- Retirement Village purchases, leases and service contracts
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Commercial property including leases
- Liaison with financial institutions in regard to deposit bonds, loans, mortgages and discharges of mortgages
- Execution of contracts, exchange and settlement
- Adjustments to the purchase price in regard to rates and allowances
- Advice for first home buyers including the First Home Owner Grant
- Preparing Powers of Attorney and registering with the Land Titles Office
- Advice in regard to easements and covenants on title searches.
Contact us for more information or to arrange a consultation. TALK TO THE EXPERTS!